WELCOME 2 MY BLOG.....

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New Thingz in my life...=)......


DAAAAAMN long since i posted sumthin here....sry 4 de wait...very bz these day'z la...XP...Where 2 start....hmmm.....Oo,i knw....i'm not SINGLE anymore!!!...YES!!!...$ynn Yi said yes...haha...=)...I propose 2 her on de 6th April @ around 5 sumthin....1 day b4 my b-day...what a Freakin AWESOME Present i gotten in my Whole life!!!!!!....haha...Hari,Justine,Brandon,Jane & sum of my other frenz Call me Synn J@y.. most of de time.....XD...i kinda like de name..hehe...She is honestly de Greatest person i hav ever met in my entire life...& nothin in dis whole world will change it...My School family is de same bt more big sis's & more seniour's 2 respect & hang out wid...so yea la...XD...I still wonder hw r my frenz dat went 2 other school'z r doin...soo long nvr see them...soo i kinda miss them..XD...BT MAKIN NEW FRENZ & keepin your old frenz r forever in ur heart....X)....I Would litteraly giv my life 2 protect my Frenz...cuz they matter the most in my Life...i knw 'Familia' always comes 1st bt my frenz r & forever will be my family.......sooo datz it la 4 2day....imma see yall l8tr...

1 comment: