WELCOME 2 MY BLOG.....

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

never thought it wud be..bt itz...Over....


3:56p.m.....was de time dat my heart was ripped in 2.......i knw she dint mean 2 do it bt she still did....nw im single,lifeless & lost without her in it...bt she juz doesnt knw it yet.....nw im juz mostly sad & juz sittin in de room...listenin 2 sad songz...blaming myself 4 wad happened...id rather die den hav diz feelin in me.....bt diz is de kinda fucked up things dat happen 2 u in life....soo i juz hav 2 move on...bt i cnt...cuz im still in love wid her....by nw...hopefully...every guy will be askin her 4 a date or her number...haha....& i'll probably gt jealous...bt as long as she'z happy......bt...therez still a part in me...tellin me...."dun let her go"...bt i cnt do anythin....it wasnt my decision 2 make......no matter wad...i'll still be here 4 her...if she needs me....well datz abt it....hope she has a gud life.....x)

No comments:

Post a Comment